- In the GIMPER.NET forum toolbar, click User Control Panel .
- In the Options menu on the left, click Profile (two.png).
- In the Options menu under Profile, click Edit signature.
- In the Edit signature field, enter the full URL to the graphic you want to put in your signature, surrounded by IMG tags (three.png).
- When finished, click Submit.
- When prompted, click the Return to the User Control Panel link.
- Locate a post you made in any forum thread to see the new graphic appear in your signature (four.png).
Click on any of the attached images to see a larger version. It's especially important for you to get a clear view of three.png, since it shows you how to use the IMG tags with the URL to the signature graphic.
Before actually posting any sort of signature to GIMPER.NET, please review the , particularly the section called Overview of Signature Guidelines.