Signatures and Small Art

Digital Painting WIP

For smaller graphics.

Digital Painting WIP

Postby irfanow » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

This is my first digital painting made gimp 2.6.11
After 4 days

Image

:-D
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Learning about graphic design open source

http://desainew.blogspot.com/
User avatar
irfanow
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby Maffe811 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:22 pm

This is really good!

If you could keep posting snapshots, i would be really pleased!

Can't see anything wrong with the shadows, except from the tree second to the right (excluding the one going horizontal).
It has to little shadow/contrast, makes it look wierd.
Got möp?
Image
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
User avatar
Maffe811
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 pm
Location: Norway/Norge/Norwegen

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby David Wood » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 pm

This is looking awesome, keep posting updates. :)
Image
User avatar
David Wood
Administrator
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 am
Location: Western New York

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby irfanow » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:51 am

Maffe811 wrote:This is really good!

If you could keep posting snapshots, i would be really pleased!

Can't see anything wrong with the shadows, except from the tree second to the right (excluding the one going horizontal).
It has to little shadow/contrast, makes it look wierd.


Ok, I will to try it but i can't draw leaves... Can you help me..???
Because i'm newbie...
Learning about graphic design open source

http://desainew.blogspot.com/
User avatar
irfanow
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby irfanow » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 am

David Wood wrote:This is looking awesome, keep posting updates. :)

thanks for your comments... But this is only a simple art...
Learning about graphic design open source

http://desainew.blogspot.com/
User avatar
irfanow
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby Maffe811 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm

irfanow wrote:
Maffe811 wrote:This is really good!

If you could keep posting snapshots, i would be really pleased!

Can't see anything wrong with the shadows, except from the tree second to the right (excluding the one going horizontal).
It has to little shadow/contrast, makes it look wierd.


Ok, I will to try it but i can't draw leaves... Can you help me..???
Because i'm newbie...


I'm newbie-er :P
Got möp?
Image
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
User avatar
Maffe811
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 pm
Location: Norway/Norge/Norwegen

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby irfanow » Thu May 03, 2012 1:27 pm

This is my second of WIP.... I don't know for leaves color... Can you help me...???

Image

I'm sorry I have yet to fix the deficiencies previously....

Learning about graphic design open source

http://desainew.blogspot.com/
User avatar
irfanow
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby Arzoroc » Thu May 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Wow, the leaves look really awesome there, nice use of lighter and darker colors.

To be honest, the tree trunks look rather surreal compared to the leaves now :D
I once saw this tutorial on youtube about drawing leaves, the artist uses more vivid colors in his picture, although I think your darker ones fit your painting better:

Inactive.
Spoiler: show
Willy wrote:arzorac

Maffe811 wrote:Arcoroc

David Wood wrote:Arzorac

sagtek wrote:Arzonic

Legionenigmatics wrote:azornac

Cyrilshark wrote:Argzornack, I still have to congratulate you on having the most epic signature ever. haha

*bow*
User avatar
Arzoroc
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2199
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby Maffe811 » Thu May 03, 2012 8:45 pm

:| Im speachless...
Got möp?
Image
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
User avatar
Maffe811
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 pm
Location: Norway/Norge/Norwegen

Re: Digital Painting WIP

Postby David Wood » Fri May 04, 2012 12:49 am

The tree trunks look kinda barren, as if you'd find them in a haunted forest. I think the leaves should be more of a brown color to match. :)
Image
User avatar
David Wood
Administrator
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 am
Location: Western New York


Return to Signatures and Small Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests