Large Art

Sunrise

For larger pieces.

Sunrise

Postby RomaGrafix » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Yup

Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
RomaGrafix

Re: Sunrise

Postby Arzoroc » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:42 am

to be honest, its a classic Roma piece, but not as good as your others... the thing is, I can't really tell you why. Your other photos do have a WOW effect that this one lacks a bit. Now don't get me wrong, it's still good but... not AS good.
Inactive.
Spoiler: show
Willy wrote:arzorac

Maffe811 wrote:Arcoroc

David Wood wrote:Arzorac

sagtek wrote:Arzonic

Legionenigmatics wrote:azornac

Cyrilshark wrote:Argzornack, I still have to congratulate you on having the most epic signature ever. haha

*bow*
Arzoroc
Global Moderator

Postby RomaGrafix » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah I see what you mean there. I' ve done similar works like this in the past and I guess it' s just not as...surprising(?) anymore. I originally intended something completely different with this photo but that went pretty wrong lol.
I personally really like the outcome I got now but i still feel like I didn' t really do the photo justice. Actually I think I might try it again, I just got a cool idea for it :P
RomaGrafix

Postby virtualTune » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:41 pm

I think this is different than the other Roma pieces. Yes sure you have the photorealistic lighting and the cross processing effects but in this piece you, hat guy, look like another layer and like you are made of paper. It is strange because at the head and the feet one clearly sees you are blended it well and standing in the picture, but when i look at your torso I feel like I see a cartoon character/drawing.
Now what I find distracting is the intense bluyr of the trees in the bg. It looks fake and they barely look like trees anymore imo.
Overall, quite a fine piece. And fun to see you going a new direction (intentionally?) ;)
virtualTune
Retired Staff

Postby Maffe811 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Imma say this.

Its a Roma pice... but its not...
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Return to Large Art