Signatures and Small Art

[USE THIS] Signature critique template.

For smaller graphics.

[USE THIS] Signature critique template.

Postby Arzoroc » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 am

To make life easier for you and us, I'll get you this template. It will hopefully improve the way people answer to the people's arftworks. Just copy the following code everytime you want to post your CNC. Try to at least get 1 point for the pro/con section.
Code: Select all
[b][u]I like...[/u][/b]
-
-

[b][u]I don't like...[/u][/b]
-
-

[b][u]You could improve...[/u][/b]

[b][u]All in all rating[/u][/b]
Beginner [-----------[]------------] Awesome

[b][u]Further tips/comments[/u][/b]

Example usage:

I like...
- The colors
- The text

I don't like...
- The lack of depth
- The lighting
- The smudging

You could improve...
Basically you should improve the lighting a lot + the smudging looks off. The problem with depth could be avoided by using the Rule of Thirds (focus on the render) or blurring the C4Ds in the background. The current C4D is just distracting from the render as a main focal point.

All in all rating
Beginner [------[]-----------------] Awesome

Further tips/comments
Go watch some tutorials about smudging on youtube, for example [LINK]. Also, you have got multiple lightsources, try to avoid that. The colors are good, try to use those on the text as well.

----------

I Know some of these points overlap, but this should at least stop the "I just dont like it" comments. Remember: Disliking an image is okay, as long as you give reasons and stay friendly. Also, as a wise man said, honest CNC always beats crap CNC.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Last edited by virtualTune on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Cleaned it for replies
Inactive.
Spoiler: show
Willy wrote:arzorac

Maffe811 wrote:Arcoroc

David Wood wrote:Arzorac

sagtek wrote:Arzonic

Legionenigmatics wrote:azornac

Cyrilshark wrote:Argzornack, I still have to congratulate you on having the most epic signature ever. haha

*bow*
Arzoroc
Global Moderator

Return to Signatures and Small Art