Signatures and Small Art

bored atm

For smaller graphics.

Re: bored atm

Postby Dkitsme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 pm

first! i'm not a fine art studen haha, i've had art classes seperate but it's a while ago.
second the guide i made was not a full tut, i wanted to help a guy who had some problems and i made it quick.
The challenges wasnt official, and was just for fun?

well i used c4ds, but was removing focus from render so did some things with it :)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Dkitsme

Postby Willy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm

well screw you vT for calling him "fine" somewhere >.>

and show the C4Ds without anything done to them then mister
Image By Maffefefe

Made by the AWESOME Captain of Sexeh, Maffe
Maffe811 wrote:Im sorry, but whenever some one comes in and posts 3-5 posts without introducing themself and sorta just jump into the topics i imidiatly(?) think they are a bot.

Watch yourself *stares*
Willy

Postby Dkitsme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Calm down, i'm noob with c4ds ???
Dkitsme

Postby Willy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 pm

so are you suggesting you made these?

Then share them so others can use them :D
Image By Maffefefe

Maffe811 wrote:Im sorry, but whenever some one comes in and posts 3-5 posts without introducing themself and sorta just jump into the topics i imidiatly(?) think they are a bot.

Watch yourself *stares*
Willy

Postby virtualTune » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 pm

i am with willy on this one!
virtualTune
Retired Staff

Postby Dkitsme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 pm

why should i? you just posted an entire novel about what i did wrong, and called me what, a rant? :question:
apparently my stuff isn't good enough for you, so i'll just keep it to myself then.

as you said im new, and i was just trying to get better by posting stuff i failed at.
now you judge me just on what I've posted, and some things i wanted some help with? you havent seen 99% What I have Done, and still you are cheeky enough to write such an offensive message.
Dkitsme

Postby virtualTune » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

then show us the other 99% or at least what you believe are your top 5 works. then we'll judge. Willy is young btw. :)
virtualTune
Retired Staff

Postby Dkitsme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:04 pm

i will when i got time. :)
but I personally have a completely different taste than you, it will be funny to hear what you think.
Dkitsme

Postby Legionenigmatics » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Dkitsme wrote:why should i? you just posted an entire novel about what i did wrong, and called me what, a rant? :question:
apparently my stuff isn't good enough for you, so i'll just keep it to myself then.

as you said im new, and i was just trying to get better by posting stuff i failed at.
now you judge me just on what I've posted, and some things i wanted some help with? you havent seen 99% What I have Done, and still you are cheeky enough to write such an offensive message.

sorry to say but every artist gets angry at some comments on our work (of course i do too)
but seriously take it with a grain of salt. yes willy is little squirt sometimes but when it comes to fractals he knows wtf he's talking about, hell he helped me ALOT in my collab with him.

but the point is, take it with a grain of salt
Legionenigmatics

Postby Dkitsme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:27 pm

idc what people say about my work, but when it's a personal attack it's over the line.
my background have nothing to do with the things i post, and shouldnt be considered a part of the cnc..
Dkitsme

Postby Legionenigmatics » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 pm

well kind sir i see where you are coming from. however since you said and i quote "fine arts student" en quote, we were expecting, well little willy here was expecting something real grand in terms as far as digital arts were concerned. frankly this argument should've never been started, it's just retarded. i blame you willy i blame you lol.
it's just "our" expectations for you was a little high (not speaking for all of us).

but yes it should not been apart of CnC
Legionenigmatics

Postby Willy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Legionenigmatics wrote:well kind sir i see where you are coming from. however since you said and i quote "fine arts student" en quote, we were expecting, well little willy here was expecting something real grand in terms as far as digital arts were concerned. frankly this argument should've never been started, it's just retarded. i blame you willy i blame you lol.
it's just "our" expectations for you was a little high (not speaking for all of us).

last thing I will say in this topic.

s
o
r
r
y
Image By Maffefefe

Watch yourself *stares*
Willy

Postby Legionenigmatics » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Willy wrote:
Legionenigmatics wrote:well kind sir i see where you are coming from. however since you said and i quote "fine arts student" en quote, we were expecting, well little willy here was expecting something real grand in terms as far as digital arts were concerned. frankly this argument should've never been started, it's just retarded. i blame you willy i blame you lol.

last thing I will say in this topic.

s
o
r
r
y

BAD WILLY BAD!
Legionenigmatics

Postby Arzoroc » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 pm

If this doesn't get back on topic I'll delete your posts and lock the topic. If you've got any problems with each other you can use PMs to clarify it. There's no need for the public to see users argueing.
Inactive.
Spoiler: show
Willy wrote:arzorac

Maffe811 wrote:Arcoroc

David Wood wrote:Arzorac

sagtek wrote:Arzonic

Legionenigmatics wrote:azornac

Cyrilshark wrote:Argzornack, I still have to congratulate you on having the most epic signature ever. haha

*bow*
Arzoroc
Global Moderator

Postby Kynlox » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 pm

I'd say work on the focal, the lighting, and remove the text. It feels out of place.
Kynlox

PreviousNext

Return to Signatures and Small Art