Tips & Tutorials

Fading Sig GIMP Tutorial

A place to share tips and tutorials. Resources for beginners and advanced users.

Fading Sig GIMP Tutorial

Postby ANIKI » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 am

Hey I have been working on this since we started the move on a forum since January last year, finally got it done and so here you go GIMP users, you have to know a good deal of stuff before you jump in to fallowing it. All I show is my smudge settings and how to use the Displace filter, if you are new to GIMP then look at my DA Gallery with beginner tutorials, ENJOY~ d(-_^)

Spoiler: show
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
"Artificial Inteligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity" ~Arc
ANIKI

Re: Fading Sig GIMP Tutorial

Postby Maffe811 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 pm

a good tutorial, easy to follow, but not for beguinners tho. but you already said that in the tut :P
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Postby ANIKI » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah and I said that on the 1st post, my others are easy to fallow, if you fallow my Ash Crimson one this one will be easy. LOL "since January last year" it should have said "Jan of this year" LMAO, look forward to outcomes from other members, thanx 4 checking out my TUTO.
"Artificial Inteligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity" ~Arc
ANIKI

Postby Maffe811 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

ive already checked out your gallery ;) ;D
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Return to Tips & Tutorials