Hey my name is Alex and i made this small guide about...How to make a sig:
making a signature is like painting a picture, you need to come up with a theme or idea of
what your painting.
1. you write down what you want to make.
lets say i want to make a [ Foliage painted sig with a Raiden render and some c4ds].
2. Write down what colors you want to use, ( use the 3 color rule here for signatures).
i will use:
Dark blue: "001541"
light blue: "90b6ff"
Blue for shadow: "257d7d"
3. Now you must find out where your render and / or objects are going to be.
Make a quick sketch, and take a look at it and ask yourself:
anything missing? is something to be removed? should your render be smaller? etc.
this will help you alot!
4. after that you'll find out your shadow and light setup.
ask yourself: "do i want a Dark or bright signature?"
important! after you decided what shadow and light setup you want to use, stick to it!
you will need to follow it until the signature is fenished.
5. now place your render or whatever you decided to use.
6. now add the colors you have choosen, and as i said before, follow your shadow and light setup as i did below:
for this step you can do whatever you like.. use brushes, filter effects, pictures etc.
7. well after this it's really up to yourself, go make your own signature! Remember to make some lagers above you render to make a blend or 3d effect. use some c4ds! and remember to adjust the colors and shadows.
GL guys i hope it helped.