Introductions

Yo :D

If you have never posted - post here! Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Thanks man , as usual i will have a quick look at the tutorials and post my outcome :D!! but i will definitely add some things that dont come with the tutorial  ::)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:23 pm

by the way when would the next sig making competition be ?? do you think i have a shot ??
and what level of gimp am i ?? still beginner ?? ???
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: Yo :D

Postby abadtooth » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Well I wouldn't say your a beginner for sure!

I still consider myself intermediate and I've been using Gimp for about 2 years..
User avatar
abadtooth
Full Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: At my desk!!!

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:16 am

oh ok cool ! :D ! .... i just want to know as much as possible about GIMP ... i have been through many tutorials but still find myself to be pretty beginner compared to some people.
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: Yo :D

Postby El Llama » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:49 pm

NoFx-ACID wrote:by the way when would the next sig making competition be ?? do you think i have a shot ??
and what level of gimp am i ?? still beginner ?? ???
yes you have a shot :D
if you wanna request a competition contact me or sglider12 thru PM...
User avatar
El Llama
Retired Staff
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Location: Franklin, Tennessee

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Thanks man  :D
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:46 pm

NoFx-ACID wrote:Thanks man , as usual i will have a quick look at the tutorials and post my outcome :D!! but i will definitely add some things that dont come with the tutorial  ::)


Image
What you think  :P ???
Last edited by NoFx-ACID on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 pm

recent work :D!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: Yo :D

Postby DeadMedic » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:40 pm

wow them are nicer then what i can make =[.
User avatar
DeadMedic
Full Member
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:49 am

dont worry dude :D!! you will get to this level as soon as you start digging your head into some good tutorials
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: Yo :D

Postby NoFx-ACID » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:35 am

NoFx-ACID wrote:
NoFx-ACID wrote:Thanks man , as usual i will have a quick look at the tutorials and post my outcome :D!! but i will definitely add some things that dont come with the tutorial  ::)


Image
What you think  :P ???


still waiting for a reply
NoFx-ACID
Newbie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests