Introductions

Hello Gimper!!

If you have never posted - post here! Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello Gimper!!

Postby sheilaseven » Tue May 22, 2012 1:06 am

Hello everyone. I'm starting to love Gimp but still need more time to master it! I hope I found something to learn in here. By the way I'm Sheila. Nice meeting all of you.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
sheilaseven

Re: Hello Gimper!!

Postby Arzoroc » Tue May 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Hey sheila, and welcome to Gimper!
Have you got any of your previous artworks to show us?

Arzo

By the way, links to any commercial sites are not allowed in your signature. Links to other websites (especially completely unrelated ones + in your first post) could be easily mistaken as spam, as you are not listed as the owner of that site, and may get you in trouble with other moderators. Just throwing that out there ;>
Inactive.
Spoiler: show
Willy wrote:arzorac

Maffe811 wrote:Arcoroc

David Wood wrote:Arzorac

sagtek wrote:Arzonic

Legionenigmatics wrote:azornac

Cyrilshark wrote:Argzornack, I still have to congratulate you on having the most epic signature ever. haha

*bow*
Arzoroc
Global Moderator

Postby sagteck » Thu May 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi sheila, welcome to Gimper! :wilber: Most people enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of critique and general chatting. Hopefully you will too.

SAM
sagteck

Postby Maffe811 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Arzoroc wrote:By the way, links to any commercial sites are not allowed in your signature.

That ^ is true, therfore sig disabled until further investigation of this mysterious event!

But, if you're not a bot:

WELCOMEEEE :D
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Return to Introductions