General Discussion

Sig's ARE Like Puzzles.... RENEGADE

For general talk about topics that are important to you. Use this forum if your post doesn't fit anywhere else.

Sig's ARE Like Puzzles.... RENEGADE

Postby PsykkoShot » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 am

I know there's usually many layers that go into 'advanced' tags, but how difficult do they really get?! It seems to me that the tricks are just adding things in the right places, c4d's and other pre-made effects, as well as lighting.

I think the real tricks are making them from scratch, I think I'd like to see more of that. That's real art. The rest, I don't wanna say isn't 'real', but it's like putting a puzzle together, it's not too difficult to come out with a good finished product when you put all the pieces together.

I'm gonna ask anyone who reads this to take up a challenge (this could be a contest or even an actual group thing?) to create your art from scratch. I think that's where it gets difficult, and you can see a person's personality show through they're art.

All of the 'puzzle pieces' can be changed. And I'm not trying to blame or accuse anyone, I respect all of the art submitted on here, and I'm deffinitely guilty of this too! I just wanna know if I'm the only one who sees it & is willing to take up my challenge?

EDIT:
I made this inspired by the song "Renegade" by Jay-Z (Feat. Eminem). It's a banner that anyone can use if they like. It's for anyone who would like to have it and is taking this challenge. You MUST make them completely from scratch. I made this from nothing (excluding fonts) and uhh... look forward to seeing some new sig styles!!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Last edited by PsykkoShot on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image_________________________Image

PsykkoShot

Re: Sig's are simple..?

Postby sagteck » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 am

That's what I did with ...
sagteck

Return to General Discussion