General Discussion

Gonna Be Gone Longer Than I Thought

For general talk about topics that are important to you. Use this forum if your post doesn't fit anywhere else.

Gonna Be Gone Longer Than I Thought

Postby mikethedj4 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 am

As a lot of you guys know my financial problems. Well we we're loosing the house this Saturday, and can't afford it so my dad's gonna be moving in to some other crib out here in Rockford, as for my mother, as well as myself we're gonna be living on the streets again. As far as I'm aware of my sister will be living with her baby daddy. I don't know where my mom's gonna go, and well myself I'll be doing like I did before when I was on the streets.

I hate to break the bad news, but I thought I should mention why I won't be on here for awhile. I'm giving my friend Eric my laptop, and stuff so I know it's safe, and my mom won't pawn it.

Anyway I don't know when I'll be back on here, just thought I'd tell you guys.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
mikethedj4

Re: Gonna Be Gone Longer Than I Thought

Postby Willy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 am

Holy your gonna live on the streets!
Stay safe Mike
Image By Maffefefe

Made by the AWESOME Captain of Sexeh, Maffe
Maffe811 wrote:Im sorry, but whenever some one comes in and posts 3-5 posts without introducing themself and sorta just jump into the topics i imidiatly(?) think they are a bot.

Watch yourself *stares*
Willy

Postby Maffe811 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Stay safe and come back soon Mike! :(
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Postby RomaGrafix » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm

hope to see you around here again sometime mike, good luck with everything
RomaGrafix

Postby mikethedj4 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks Guys!

I'm going to be staying at my hommie Eric's house for a month. His dad said I can stay for a month that way I can have enough time to get off my feet, and such.

During this month I'll still be on here, but less than usual, and I'm sure you guys can figure out why.
mikethedj4

Postby Maffe811 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Thats good!

Hope you get up and going again!
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Postby mikethedj4 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 pm

I was living at my homie Eric's crib for idk how long, but I got a job last week at a computer repair shop out here called Papa Chips, and it's actually walking distance for me. However it's only minimum wage, and the main profit I get is by tips.

Anyway it may not be the best job, but it's worth it. I work at 8am to 3pm which is the perfect hours for me. I was really lucky too, cause they weren't gonna get me the job until I showed them what I can do so they made an exception. Not to mention I've known everyone who works there for like 10 years.

Anyway at least it's some kind of money.

I also found out my dad pulled a trick on my sis, and I with the moving thing just to get us off our ass's to find a job, or at least work on getting our GED. Well my sis is living with her baby daddy, and I'm back at my dad's crib. Anyway I'm back, and in my spare time like I was doing before when I was living at Eric's is I'll be developing software, and going to start working on making a Fundamentals of Gimp video. It'll most likely be an hour if not longer, but for the Gimp noobs out there it'll really help. However I won't make a text tutorial for it though.

Oh by the way is released so if you do a lot of screencasting you may wanna give it a try. (I re-designed the website from top to bottom as well)

So I will still be here, but not as much as before, cause I'll be working. I get weekends off, but I don't get holidays off, which suck, cause I love Thanksgiving (we have chicken instead of turkey)

Anyway I'm Back!
mikethedj4

Postby Maffe811 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 pm

YEAH!!
Welcome back, Mike! :)
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
---
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Postby David Wood » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Glad to hear you found a job. Now just work hard to keep it.
David Wood
Administrator

Postby mikethedj4 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:18 am

I love my new job, although learning a crapload about tablet computers as we repair thoughs as well.
mikethedj4

Return to General Discussion