General Discussion

Would anyone like to volunteer their talent?

For general talk about topics that are important to you. Use this forum if your post doesn't fit anywhere else.

Would anyone like to volunteer their talent?

Postby Debs77 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi, I'm searching for a brave soul to help me put together a short video and need some animated opening and closing titles. I have a short storyboard and the animation itself is fairly simply (just using text and two images), but if you want to flex your artistic eye, then that would be great too.

I've just started using gimp and so can see the potential of it, but I just don't have the skills as yet. I'm not looking for a pro or even for an expert, I'm just looking for someone who loves working in GIMP and would like somewhere to showcase their talent. Full credit would be given on the finished project.

If you'd like to find out more about the project then please contact me at: debra@talentshack.org

It would be great to hear from you!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Debs77

Re: Would anyone like to volunteer their talent?

Postby sagteck » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 am

Why can't you give details about the project here? No offense but I, as well as others, don't like to blindly email mail addresses without truly knowing the recipient. Perhaps, if you build up more of a reputation here or if we could work out in the open without the need for email (i.e. in this forum thread) I'd be willing to help.

I'm just not keen on emailing some random person as you never know about spam.
sagteck

Return to General Discussion