General Discussion

Leaving Gimper

For general talk about topics that are important to you. Use this forum if your post doesn't fit anywhere else.

Leaving Gimper

Postby mikethedj4 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Why am I leaving you ask?
Well I'm on a large amount of websites, and forums, and seeing as how I don't log on here that much. I go on more. Not to mention most of the members here are on GimpChat.

So what's gonna happen with my tutorials?

Well most of my old tutorials are still available on my , and I made a for media art tutorials. (No chance for partnership on the other account, but the old one you will get inside scoops, vlogs, diy projects, etc:)

Anyway I'd like an admin to delete my account please.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
mikethedj4

Re: Leaving Gimper

Postby gimpeRaven » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 am

Well, I also suffer from too much accounts that I made just to try different things like games and sites. Information overflow is hard to handle but with good filtering and choosing only what's necessary will surely allow us to appreciate and enjoy other things. As for me, I'm just not always connected to the forums because of school and no internet at home. Still, being here is fun. 8)
(see UI Brainstorm!). Discuss or seek help from other Gimp users and developers. Be part of the to create and receive daily topics.
Gimp Users and Gimp Developer are good to try.

gimpeRaven

Postby Rod » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 am

Well the thing is Mike that some folks here do not post at Gimp Chat so you may miss out on some cool new posts by those members. :D
Rod
Global Moderator

Postby gimpeRaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 am

Rod wrote:Well the thing is Mike that some folks here do not post at Gimp Chat so you may miss out on some cool new posts by those members. :D

Include those who will miss you. Like me. ^-^
(see UI Brainstorm!). Discuss or seek help from other Gimp users and developers. Be part of the to create and receive daily topics.
Gimp Users and Gimp Developer are good to try.

gimpeRaven

Postby Maffe811 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Ill miss you buddy.
But since you left... you wont see this :P :/
Got möp?
SOTW #1 ^
"Photoshop!? You don't need no stinkin' Photoshop" - We'll show you the power of the Gimp!!!
---
Honest CnC always beats crap CnC
Baum wrote:I think it doesnt has to be mentioned that self-voters have a small p....hotograph :D
Maffe811
Global Moderator

Return to General Discussion