General Discussion

You got served!

For general talk about topics that are important to you. Use this forum if your post doesn't fit anywhere else.

You got served!

Postby Ajit » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:50 am

thanks
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Ajit
Retired Staff

Re: fairly land

Postby David » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 pm

El Llama wrote:yeah, a sub section would be great...
maybe have a general GIMP discussion where u talk about everything about the gimp, and a fairyland-ish one for "et cetera" discussion.

by the way, I am back from the Czech Republic if no one's noticed... :D

One of your two favorite llamas,
El Llama

Yay, welcome back!

Your cookie monster,
cookiemonsta.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David
Retired Staff

Postby Ajit » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:52 am

woah don't hijack this thread :o ;D

well any response from the people in charge? (like a final response such as "yes" or "no" and why?)
Ajit
Retired Staff

Postby David » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:58 am

final response? well, there will be a topic about what fairy land is and why, it's more like a masked "off-topic" forum. I don't really mind if it's moved to subforum below general discussion.

Be patient, word will come out soon :)
David
Retired Staff

Postby Ajit » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 am

k sorry
Ajit
Retired Staff

Postby Ajit » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:14 am

yeah its cool, i don't expect an immediate change/response

*off topic*

one time i was cooking chicken breasts in the oven (they were frozen) and i put them in a thin pan. And then when they were done i didn't think about all the water, so i just opened up the oven and took it out with some mits, but then the boiling water poured all down my leg! My foot was burned quite bad, and i had a sock on so it was burning be even more since it absorbed onto the sock!

lol that sucked (don't make fun of me, i only know how to make Mac and Cheese!)
Ajit
Retired Staff

Postby lamaz1928 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm

hahaa ouch! musta hurt
lamaz1928

Postby sglider12 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Ajit wrote:yeah its cool, i don't expect an immediate change/response

*off topic*

one time i was cooking chicken breasts in the oven (they were frozen) and i put them in a thin pan. And then when they were done i didn't think about all the water, so i just opened up the oven and took it out with some mits, but then the boiling water poured all down my leg! My foot was burned quite bad, and i had a sock on so it was burning be even more since it absorbed onto the sock!

*off topic again**sorry*

haha you reminded me of about how i almost burnt down our house.... goes like this:
i was being lazy one time and I wanted some Rice-a-Roni. I decided to make it in the microwave instead of on the stove (it says you can make it with the microwave :P). I forgot to add more water to it after a while while it was heating, and I went into the other room. I came back about 10 minutes later and the whole kitchen and den were filled with smoke. I opened the microwave and took out the bowl, sat it in the sink, and sprayed water on it. the bowl broke. oh well. the rice/sauce stuff was pure black. smoke detectors went off....microwave was black....so i'm assuming it caught fire at some point.....:P
PSNetwork: sglider12 <--Add Me!
sglider12
Retired Staff

Postby Ajit » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 pm

sglider12 wrote:
Ajit wrote:yeah its cool, i don't expect an immediate change/response

*off topic*

*off topic again**sorry*

haha you reminded me of about how i almost burnt down our house.... goes like this:
i was being lazy one time and I wanted some Rice-a-Roni. I decided to make it in the microwave instead of on the stove (it says you can make it with the microwave :P). I forgot to add more water to it after a while while it was heating, and I went into the other room. I came back about 10 minutes later and the whole kitchen and den were filled with smoke. I opened the microwave and took out the bowl, sat it in the sink, and sprayed water on it. the bowl broke. oh well. the rice/sauce stuff was pure black. smoke detectors went off....microwave was black....so i'm assuming it caught fire at some point.....:P

lol funny ha

one time we were driving by, and a neighbor (few houses down) ran out of his house with his little brother. Smoke was pouring out of the house. They were all yelling. Turns out they were making some popcorn and instead of putting 3 minutes, they put 30 LOL!
Ajit
Retired Staff

Return to General Discussion