Ajit wrote:yeah its cool, i don't expect an immediate change/response
one time i was cooking chicken breasts in the oven (they were frozen) and i put them in a thin pan. And then when they were done i didn't think about all the water, so i just opened up the oven and took it out with some mits, but then the boiling water poured all down my leg! My foot was burned quite bad, and i had a sock on so it was burning be even more since it absorbed onto the sock!
lol that sucked (don't make fun of me, i only know how to make Mac and Cheese!)
*off topic again**sorry*
haha you reminded me of about how i almost burnt down our house.... goes like this:
i was being lazy one time and I wanted some Rice-a-Roni. I decided to make it in the microwave instead of on the stove (it says you can make it with the microwave
). I forgot to add more water to it after a while while it was heating, and I went into the other room. I came back about 10 minutes later and the whole kitchen and den were filled with smoke. I opened the microwave and took out the bowl, sat it in the sink, and sprayed water on it. the bowl broke. oh well. the rice/sauce stuff was pure black. smoke detectors went off....microwave was black....so i'm assuming it caught fire at some point.....