1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Gimp Hotkeys PDF Book (The Gimp Cheat Sheet)

Discussion in 'Other' started by mikethedj4, Nov 13, 2010.

1. mikethedj4

mikethedj4 Member

Web UI/UX Designer, Enginner, and Personal Trainer
    Home Page:
    Hey guys I've been working on making a pdf book for almost a week now so you guys can print out the pages and have the hotkeys of Gimp be displayed on your wall by your computer so when you're using Gimp you can look at thoughs, and kind of have a little "Cheat Sheet".

When Gimp 2.8 is released I'll make a separate cheat sheet for that version for thoughs that don't wanna upgrade.

NOTE: You must have some sort of PDF reader in order to view this file.

Now you can use The Gimp to convert the pdf file to raster images, aka have each page show up in a layer, or you can checkout one of my favorite alternatives to Adobe Reader called Foxit Reader! It's compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, and Linux.

Sorry I'm not a mac user, and don't know any mac software for this, and I only recommend software I've tried. That way I know it's legit.

The download includes the pdf book, as well as separate images of each page.

2. David Wood

David Wood Moderator Staff Member

Freelance graphic designer and visual effects arti
    Home Page:
    Cool, I might use there. :)

3. mikethedj4

mikethedj4 Member

Web UI/UX Designer, Enginner, and Personal Trainer
    Home Page:
    I gotta get a new printer, mine broke (lets just say I was an idiot lol) so I haven't been able to print it out like I want yet.

As long as it's helpful to people then all my time, and work is well paid off.