1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New system administrator

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by the000cameleon, Jun 17, 2014.

1. the000cameleon

the000cameleon New Member

I am joining the forum as a new system administrator. I am a Telecommunications engineer, I live in Germany. I have experience in Computer Vision and image processing using matlab or OpenCV. I have lots of technical knowledge and would like to help with software issues.

I would like to express my heart-felt thanks to all administrator, moderator and active member for the great job they did for Gimper.net
    I am really happy to join the Community :)

My ultimate goal in this position is to make this website the first information source for Gimp tutorial, Gimp Community, image processing... .
    To achieve such a goal we need to work together and enhance this forum and share new ideas. Maybe I think to make a new blog and some page in Social Network. :question:

If you have any idea or suggestion please feel free to post it ( #brainstorming :) ) . I am really relying on your enthusiasm and I am very happy to work with you.

Thank you.