I need help!!

Discussion in 'GIMP for Mac' started by mewball, Aug 17, 2009.

1. mewball

mewball New Member

Hi, um i can't seem to get Gimp to work on my mac OS X

i installed the Gimp 2.6.7 leopard universal file, downloaded X11, and then the other thing your supposed to get (forget the name xD) when i open gimp, for some reason a big box appears with x11 on in and in GIANT font says "File" the font is so big i can't even read the whole worth w/o scrolling. I X out of that and then it shows the toolbox, and under it is another thing that says FILE on it that i can barely tell D: and its the same thing for layers. I can't make a new file because when i click on gimp, it has no options Dx

i managed to get gimp to work w/o x11 awhile ago but when i restarted my computer gimp was gone. I'm so confused >.< (i have the latest firmware btw)
  2. lisanet

lisanet Member

3. mewball

mewball New Member

um i read it and idk wth any of it means Dx whats the gtkrc file and i typed the code in but it all didn't work o.o um..idk what to do DX
  4. mewball

mewball New Member

(no edit button) ok i figured it out xD but for some reason the screen i draw in is still super giant D: i can't acess the toolbox or layer w/o moving it and its annoying to draw in. anywway to fix this?