1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess who...

Discussion in 'Fairy Land' started by Arzoroc, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Arzoroc

Arzoroc Moderator Staff Member

JUST GOT HIS ABI RESULTS!!

P1) Physics 14/15 (93% ftw!)
    P2) Math 12/15
    P3) Chemistry 10/15
    P4) English 10/15

And so I got 2.1 in the end of my school career (1.0 being the best and 6.0 being the worst), even though I hoped for an 1.X, BUT you cannot have everything in your life and as you can see I kinda failed in the 6 hour Math, English and Chemistry exams and so I "only" got this :D

ANYWAY ... parteeey anyone?

2. Maffe811

Maffe811 The forum pet Staff Member

*Cough*
    Uhm...
    *Clears throat*

Uhm...

FUFUFUFUFUFUFFFUFUFUFUFUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"only"...
    I got worse than last... And im fucked... really... really... fucked....
    There is 33 pepole trying to get in the electrical class and there is 20 places.
    3.4 was the grade average that didn't come in last year.
    I have 3.8/3.9 (1 worst, 6 best), i have worked at an electrical company (hopefully i might get a sumemerjob there) and i have a paper that sais it would be really bad if i didnt get it.
    Also, i didnt get my oral exam assignment today... wich means i can get it tomorrow...
    Half my class goth math... I WANTED MATH!!!
    But i think im ending up with spanish...
    But you never know... life might fuck me up the ass once more...
    Wanna hear more ?
    Okay. The a-holes at my MC driving school didnt think about telling us there was a years waiting list...
    So my dad called to someone else and im going on a cource wednesday. I want my license!
    My RL big bro is leaving to fix a boat or something (big boat its a job, on... greenland ?).
    He has either left or is leaving tomorrow, so he wont put the boat on water... Yeay...
    Oh, i forgot, i almost killed me and my dad in a corner on my MC.
    Also my MC can do what it sais in the registration :p
    It says 97Km/h(i always write Km/t :p ) but i got it up in 90 so i think it can do more...
    Uhm were am i...
    Yes! Okay! Im so nervous... I really dont wanna have an oral exam about the writers of 1890s and 1920s... Please not norweigan... Il even do german! just not norweigan... :p