1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graffiti art

Discussion in 'Signatures and Small Art' started by Artist, May 25, 2013.

1. Artist

Artist New Member

2. pwadm

pwadm Member

You can post directly in the Tutorials forum:

viewforum.php?f=34

or PM me if you require a different format. Welcome to the forum!

3. Rod

Rod Moderator Staff Member

When posting tutorial images be sure you attach them to the post using the attach file up-loader.This way the images will always be available.3rd party image hosts can sometimes go down or be unavailable, and possibly deleted.The attach method insures the images are uploaded to this site locally.
    You can use any screenshot software to create tutorial images and just add them to the post.Many folks will just open Gimp and take screenshots of each step and then create one big image of it all and post just the one image here as an attachment.This works extremely well.Just make sure the image is big enough to see each step in the tutorial clearly.
    There is also YouTube.You can create a video of your tutorial and link from here to the YouTube video.
    I use FastStone Capture for my tutorials as it allows for many screen capture methods including video.It isn't free but it's very inexpensive.There are many other screen capture utilities that are free.

4. David Wood

David Wood Moderator Staff Member

Freelance graphic designer and visual effects arti
    Home Page:
    There's a whole tutorial on adding images to topics in the sticky threads.