1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few suggestions

Discussion in 'Help with the forum and suggestions' started by B☠N3S, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattSomethin

MattSomethin Active Member

school
    Home Page:
    Woah, im 14 right now, and jeez Siddharth! i thought you were alot older, software at 13?!

2. David

David Member

Web Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Designer
    Please guys stay on topic, this is not about age.

3. B☠N3S

B☠N3S Active Member

Home Page:
    Well SGlider is very conscious. Just forget about it. I wanted to take the position because I though SG was going to leave Gimper. And guys its not about age, its about maturity and knowing the rules and applying them. As you can see SG is a great moderator. Everything that David is looking for in a mod its in her. So I think we can let this pass until she or any other moderator leaves. So somebody lock this or let it go ::) I myself to be totally honest with you I'm conscious but when it comes to really close family ( Yeah not all of my family,just the close ones)I tend to let things fly.

4. ETorano

ETorano Member

Student
    Home Page:
    Wow. This sure has caused a bit of a problem...

On the sites that I mod at, we have the exact same problem. Everyday there's a topic along the lines of "I would be a good mod" - each ending up like this or in a massive SPAM war. As I see it, this forum doesn't need any more mods. It isn't all that active (let's be honest - places like the planetrenders forums have far more people, same with GSA and GFX Freaks have about 10 times more visitors per day) and most of the community can be trusted not to SPAM and flame. I haven't seen any incorrect decisions made by the mods yet either (Keep it up guys).

5. Siddharth

Siddharth Active Member

Home Page:
    No more flaming or off topics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.