1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continue The Story Game

Discussion in 'Fun Threads' started by Donnie Dresden, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Willy

Willy Member

High School, Engineering Program
    Home Page:
    Once there was a friendly ogre named Mafföh.
    And Mafföh kicked Cyril's brand new football right into David's car making a dent.
    David Proceeded to cry before he put Yellowcard on his car stereo.
    Maffoh really enjoyed Ocean Avenue and wondered if it was a real place.
    When he learned it wasn't on earth he hitched a ride on the space shuttle witha bunch of alien rockstars.
    All the alien rockstars had a plan to attack the ogre.
    Meanwhile, the ogre, who was suspicious of the alien rock stars all along, called E.T. to get directions to Elliot's house because he had a secret to tell Dr. Seuss, this secret was about a magical Fish named George.
    Meanwhile, the mighty Gimpentosh was watching and laughing as his friend Willy drove Maffoh's pimped out camaro off a cliff. As I was flying off I screamed CCCCYYYRRRIIIILLLL and he then appeared out of no where and flew off the cliff with me. As no one knew cyril was born with amazing jetpack powers.
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. (you know I did that)

2. Gimpentosh

Gimpentosh Member

And Mafföh kicked Cyril's brand new football right into David's car making a dent.
    When he learned it wasn't on earth he hitched a ride on the space shuttle witha bunch of alien rockstars.
    Meanwhile, the ogre, who was suspicious of the alien rock stars all along, called E.T. to get directions to Elliot's house because he had a secret to tell Dr. Seuss, this secret was about a magical Fish named George.
    Meanwhile, the mighty Gimpentosh was watching and laughing as his friend Willy drove Maffoh's pimped out camaro off a cliff. As I was flying off I screamed CCCCYYYRRRIIIILLLL and he then appeared out of no where and flew off the cliff with me. As no one knew cyril was born with amazing jetpack powers.
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was

3. Willy

Willy Member

Home Page:
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril

4. Gimpentosh

Gimpentosh Member

During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because

5. Willy

Willy Member

Home Page:
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs

6. Gimpentosh

Gimpentosh Member

During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh

7. Willy

Willy Member

Home Page:
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by

8. Gimpentosh

Gimpentosh Member

During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he

9. Willy

Willy Member

Home Page:
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he farted again, causing Mars to catch on fire

10. Gimpentosh

Gimpentosh Member

During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he farted again, causing Mars to catch on fire. He figured he may as well just play music in Pluto. He had a voice that sound like

11. Willy

Willy Member

Home Page:
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he farted again, causing Mars to catch on fire. He figured he may as well just play music in Pluto. He had a voice that sound like a Squeaker on XBL

12. Gimpentosh

Gimpentosh Member

During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he farted again, causing Mars to catch on fire. He figured he may as well just play music in Pluto. He had a voice that sound like a Squeaker on XBL and used to be a rockstar known as

13. Willy

Willy Member

Home Page:
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he farted again, causing Mars to catch on fire. He figured he may as well just play music in Pluto. He had a voice that sound like a Squeaker on XBL and used to be a rockstar known as Billy Joe Bobby Sue the XVII

14. Gimpentosh

Gimpentosh Member

During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he farted again, causing Mars to catch on fire. He figured he may as well just play music in Pluto. He had a voice that sound like a Squeaker on XBL and used to be a rockstar known as Billy Joe Bobby Sue the XVII. They finally go to pluto the dwarf planet

15. Willy

Willy Member

Home Page:
    During this Whole incident I decided to use a Proxy to connect to this amazing Server of Powers and that was not the real me flying off a cliff. The proxy dissapeared! Back in space Maffoh was Learning the Way of the Jetpack from Cyril but was struggling because he Weighs 90000000 lbs. Inside the space shuttle the aliens were watching Cyril and learning. Then Maffoh Farted and got shot at by a passing meteor. Then Maffoh saw Mars he farted again, causing Mars to catch on fire. He figured he may as well just play music in Pluto. He had a voice that sound like a Squeaker on XBL and used to be a rockstar known as Billy Joe Bobby Sue the XVII. They finally go to pluto the dwarf planet also known as a very small planet

16. Cyrilshark

Cyrilshark Active Member

Student
    They finally go to pluto the dwarf planet also known as a very small planet, and died.

hahahaha that was incredibly entertaining! NEW STORY!
    Proper grammarz this time please.

"FREEZE!" I shouted to a

17. Arzoroc

Arzoroc Moderator Staff Member

"FREEZE!" I shouted to a glass of water that I

18. Maffe811

Maffe811 The forum pet Staff Member

"FREEZE!" I shouted to a glass of water that I accedentaly took a dump in.
    The glass said

19. Cyrilshark

Cyrilshark Active Member

Student
    The glass said, "I'm river water, not"

20. Donnie Dresden

Donnie Dresden Member

The glass said, "I'm river water, not toilet water!"