FIL (Film Imitation Lab) is a powerful script for old photo simulation. FIL has a modular architecture and can use binary extension (plugins).
Current version: v1.7.2 (June 14th 2013).
Changes in FIL v1.7.2:
- Old color simulation by using prepaered color processes
- Film grain
- Vignette simulation
- Defect lenses simulation
- Option indication
- Batch script execution
- Binary extensions (plugins) integration support.
Documentation available! Enjoy!
- New color process "SOV2".
- Pre-process for monocle soft-focus imitation.
- GIMP 2.8 native version.
Also there is available FIL development documentation with detail description of FIL core.
FIL is still supporting.
P.S. Some FIL process bases on:
Thank them a lot.
- Lomo Script by Elsamuko
- Vintage Look script by mm1
- Photochrom script by Elsamuko
- Highpass Sharpening script by drschwalbenmann
- GIMP Version: